Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”), together with any Order Forms executed by Exceed.ai and Customer forms part of the Agreement between the parties for the provision of the Exceed.ai Services to Customer (the “Agreement”).
- Availability Objective – Exceed.ai shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Platform will be generally available 99.95% of the time, except as provided below.
- Any period of unavailability lasting less than 5 minutes.
- Issues arising from components controlled by the Customer (or its vendors, contractors or service providers).
- Issues arising from bugs, defects, or other problems in the software, firmware or hardware of third party sub-processors which impact access to the Platform as reasonably determined by Exceed.ai after an investigation into the issue.
- Unavailability of features or functions which would be considered a Medium or Low severity level under the table in Section 5 below.
For any partial calendar month during which Customer subscribes to the Platform, general availability will be calculated based on the entire calendar month, not just the portion for which Customer subscribed. In addition, unavailability of some specific features or functions within the Platform, while others remain available, will not constitute unavailability of the Platform, so long as the unavailable features or functions are not, in the aggregate, material to the Platform as a whole.
2. Support and Problem Management. An “Error” means any failure of any product to be available or otherwise perform in accordance with a Contract or any applicable specifications. Customer shall notify their dedicated Customer Success Manager or an Error and classify its request for correction (each a “Support Request”) in according with the descriptions below.
|Critical||Issue affecting entire system or single critical production function; System down or operating in a materially degraded state; Data integrity at risk; Widespread access interruptions.|
|High||Material component failure that materially impairs its performance.|
|Medium||Operating with minor issues that can be addressed with a workaround.|
|Low||Request for assistance, information, or services that are routine in nature.|
Exceed.ai will endeavor to respond to and to resolve all errors within the following target times based on the severity of the Error.
|Severity||Target Response Time||4 hours|
|Critical||Initial response within 1 hour. Updates no less than every 2 hours until resolution.||4 hours|
|High||Initial response within 4 hours. Updates no less than every 6 hours until resolution.||24 hours|
|Medium||Initial response within 24 hours. Updates no less than every 24 hours until resolution.||72 hours|
|Low||Initial response within 24 hours. Updates no less than every two days until resolution.||7 days|
Response and Resolution times will be measured from the time Exceed.ai receives a Support Request until the respective times Exceed.ai has (1) responded to such Support Request, in the case of response time, and (2) resolved such Support Request, in the case of resolution time. Please note, there may be initial response delays for requests sent outside of normal business hours (7 am – 5 pm EST).
Last update: June 19, 2018
All rights reserved, Exceed. AI Ltd.