Exceed. AI Ltd., (“Exceed”, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“user”, “you”). The following information describes how Exceed collects and processes information about you when you use our website (the “Website”) and Services (as described below).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
Exceed provides a virtual assistants software (“Service Platform”), which uses conversational AI to work alongside sales and marketing teams (the “Service”). It allows its customers (“Customer User”) to convert more leads and increase lead qualification to schedule more meetings using automated, personalized and contextual responses and follow-ups of their own customers (“End-Users”). The Website is designed to provide essential information on the Services, and enable users to contact Exceed regarding the Services and apply for different open positions at Exceed.
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, and the location of the computer through which you used the Website or Services (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information will be collected by us via the following methods:
- Logging-in to use the Services
If you wish to log-in to use the Services, we will collect your email address and selected password to enable you to log in to use the Services. Alternatively, if you choose to register via your Google or Azure SAML accounts, Exceed will be provided with access to information these services obtain about you, and all in accordance with your Google or Azure SAML accounts’ privacy settings. The information we collect in this manner typically includes your full name, email address and public information from your profile on these services. (please confirm)
- Schedule a meeting
If you wish to schedule a meeting with the End-User, we will collect your calendar data if you choose to provide it, to assist with scheduling a meeting. Exceed does not store your meeting data, but only looking for availability and setting up meetings with the desired End-User.
- Subscribing to our Newsletter
If you wish to register to our newsletter and be provided with information on the Services, we will collect your email address if you choose to provide it, and will send you the required materials.
- Subscribing to receive a Demo
If you wish to submit an application to receive/use a Demo, we will collect your first and last name, phone number, email address to provide you with a Demo for the Services.
- Applying for a Job
If you wish to apply for a job at Exceed, will collect the information you provided in your resume, your full name, personal website, personal note and contact information (email, LinkedIn profile and phone number), to process your resume in our information systems dedicated to recruitment and HR management as well as to contact you with respect to a potential position at Exceed.
Please note that Exceed may collect, store and process certain Personal Information of End-Users, solely on the Customer User’s behalf and at their direction. Additionally, kindly be aware that with regard to information collected when providing our Services to Customer Users, any notification requirements towards End-Users shall apply on the respective Customer User, and all to the extent required under the applicable law.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing the Requested Services
- We collect Personal Information to provide you with the Services Customer Users contracted to receive from us, or End Users contracted to receive from respective Customer Users.
- Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the Services you use or intend to use.
- We will also collect Personal Information to enable you to book a demo with us, and to provide you with an opportunity to apply for a job at Exceed. Such collection of information will enable us to perform in any future contractual engagement we may have with you.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract we have or may have with you or if you are an End-User, you may have with the respective Customer User.
- Improvement and Development of the Services
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on Exceed’s Website and Services and to help provide more information on the use of our Services quickly and easily.
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Website and Services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Website and Services, to allow our users to have the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Website and Services;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and Services by enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
- Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used Exceed Services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
- This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
- This also enables us to improve your experience on the Website and Services by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Website and Services. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Website and Services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website or Services to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Exceed, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or Services or a physical or property threat to you or others. In case you feel that any of your rights have been compromised, you have the right to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU“) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information collected on our Website, Exceed is a “Data Controller”. Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
With regard to information collected on our Services, Exceed is a “Data Processor”. Therefore, if you are an End-User and wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact the relevant Customer User, and we will make our best efforts to facilitate your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “Cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of our Website and Services. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website and Services experience for all of our users. In addition, Cookies are used for adjusting the Website and Services to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website and Services, the location from which you accessed the Website and Services and more. If you would prefer not to have Cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most Cookies, or manually remove Cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the Cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on our Website and Services. To find out more about Cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of the Website and Services to you. No such measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Website and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, Exceed does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the Personal Information is required for Exceed to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the Services.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- You can request to change your Personal Information by emailing us.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
You can be rest assured that we do not sell your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information.
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such a time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the commercial message sent to you as an advertisement when required.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED.
If you believe that we may have any Personal Information from or about a person under the age of 16, please contact email@example.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated in June, 2021.
All rights reserved, Exceed. AI Ltd.