- Information Collected
When You use the Services or any portion thereof, we may collect and record the information You provide to us, whether through the Services or other third-party services.
All information provided by You or collected by Us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will take reasonable commercial effort to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the complete security of Your data transmitted to the Platform and therefore any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We receive Your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” means information about You that can be used to contact or identify You. The Personal Information types collected in accordance with the Services may vary depending on the activity and may, without limitation, include: Information that You provide Us by registering to the Platform – such as user name, password, first and last name, and other information that You decide to provide Exceed with, including without limitation, information concerning your availability and calendar schedules.
In addition We may also collect information about You while You are using of the Platform. This information may include: (1) Details of Your usage of the Platform and the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, browser usage, cookies and other communication data and records of Your activities inside the Platform (in a form of screenshots); and (2) Information about Your device, including, where available, Your IP address, operating system, browser type or the domain from which You are visiting, the web-pages You have visit, the search terms You have used, and any advertisements on which You have clicked.
- Use of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information in several manners when You subscribe to and use the Services, in order to recognize You when You return to use the Platform, to fulfill your specific requests, to assist you in scheduling a meeting and to send You other related information. In addition, the Personal Information You provide will allow us to be able to contact You and send You messages regarding, our Services which might include new products, features and enhancements, while all of which, to facilitate your use of our services. You may at any time opt-out of any of these communications.
We may also use Personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, to improve the user interface of the Services, by improving the Services and their content while better understanding the behavior and preferences of our customers, troubleshooting technical problems and monitoring the use of the Platform and the Service to ensure the proper functioning of our Services.
In all cases of data access and collection, the Personal Information You provide will not be disclosed, rented, loaned, leased, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of providing You with and improving the Services and for any other purpose stated herein. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide You the Services. Should You decide to opt-out from receiving our Services, we shall not retain your Personal Information and will no longer obtain access to your calendars. If You wish that we no longer use your information contact us at the e-mail address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. Note that there may be instances where we are legally required to retain Your information, whether by law, regulation. Further, we may keep aggregated information, provided that no Personal Information identifying a specific person could be inferred or created from it.
In addition, We may make certain decisions based on your Personal Information. These decision may include tailored information based on Your location (IP) or route You to the right representative based on Your location. However, we will never process and analyze your Personal Information to create a user profile in a way that would lead to an automated decision that has a legal effect on You or significantly impairs You in a similar way.
We may store and use Personal Information outside Your country on servers which are located in the European Union, the United States (certified under the privacy shield) or any other state pre-approved by the European Commission. We process data both inside and outside of Europe and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
- Browser Use
Note that in the ordinary course of Internet activity, certain information may be sent from your browser to third parties such as advertising networks and analytics companies. We will not publish content on your behalf without your consent, however, we have no control over the information sent from your browser to those networks or other third parties and recommend that You ensure that your browser settings prevent the disclosure of information You would not like to share.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may also disclose information about You if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of the Services or to protect our operations or customers. Additionally, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Right to Access and Control the Personal Information
- We provide many choices about the collection, use and sharing of the Personal Information, from deleting or correcting the Personal Information. We offer You the option to control and manage the Personal Information We have about them.
- You are entitled to ask Us to:
- Withdraw the consent – You may, at any time, withdraw Your consent and no longer permit Us to use and keep Your Personal Information, but by doing so, Your experience of the Platform may be affected and You may miss all or part of the Services that We offer.
- Delete Data – You can ask Us to erase or delete all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to Personal Information).
- Change or Correct Data – You can ask Us to change, update or fix Your Personal Information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, Limit or Restrict, use of Personal Information: – You can ask Us to stop using all or some of the Personal Information (e.g., if We have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit Exceed use of it (e.g., if the Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held). Further, You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Information, which is processed on the basis our legitimate interests; this also applies to any profiling based on this processing. If You object, we will no longer process your Personal Information in the future unless we can prove compelling grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data – You can ask Us for a copy of Personal Information You provided in machine readable form.
- In case any of the foregoing actions is not available through Your account, You can contact us at the e-mail address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. You acknowledge that by asking Exceed to not store or process the Personal Information or by performing any of the foregoing actions on Your own, You may be prevented from using all or part of the Services and You hereby waive any claim or demand You might have against Exceed in this matter.
- Lawful Bases for Processing
Exceed has lawful bases to collect, use and share data about each user. You have choices with respect to Exceed’s use of Your Personal Information.
The process of the Personal Information that we collect is based on the engagement of the Client (Your employer) with Exceed, in order for Exceed to provide You with the Services and to be able to contact You from time to time.
We will only collect and process Personal Information regarding the User where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to deliver the Services that You have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.
At any time, You can withdraw the consent You have provided by accessing Your account settings or by contacting Exceed through the Contact Info.
Where Exceed rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw or decline its consent at any time and where Exceed rely on legitimate interests, You will have the right to object to our processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any questions about the lawful bases upon which Exceed collects and use the Personal Information, please contact us using the contact information detailed below.
We have made reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
- Privacy of Children
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from visitors in this age group. All users must be (a) at least of legal age to form a binding contract with us or under the strict and continuous supervision of a parent or any other qualified legal guardian, and (b) not barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the country in which they are resident or from which they use the Services.
- Contact Us
Last update: November 11, 2019
All rights reserved, Exceed. AI Ltd.