At Exceed.ai, we are committed to protecting your personal data. As a company who deals with your most important assets – your contacts – we have ensured that security and data privacy is one of our top priorities.
We’ve added a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) and updated our Terms of Service to reflect the new requirements. New roles and processes are also in place to help us and our customers become compliant with the requirements of GDPR and EU-US privacy shield regulations.
According to GDPR, these rights/processes include:
- Access to personal data about a subject.
- Correction of incorrect personal data.
- Object to processing personal data on the platform.
- Delete personal data.
- Transfer data to another processor or controller.
- EU-US Privacy shield related.
- Clearly stated rights, such as the ability to understand how personal data is profiled or automatically processed.
- Ability to file a complaint with GDPR or EU-US Privacy shield authorities.
All personal data, where Exceed.ai acts as a processor, is stored in the Amazon WebServices Cloud which is secured at all times.