About The Position
Exceed.ai allows marketing team to qualify more opportunities into the pipeline by automating lead capturing, qualifying and nurturing. Exceed.ai’s AI-powered sales assistant engages leads with intelligent two-way personalized conversations over email (inbound and outbound) and chat. The sales assistant can execute any sales playbook - answer questions, handle objections, and qualify leads. When a lead is qualified, it hands it over to a human rep and even books the meeting for him.
We are looking for talented analyst with a strong business orientation to join our growing data team. In this role, you will report to the Chief Data Scientist and work closely with product and R&D. You will constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity, and deliver better value to the organization and its customers.
- B.Sc. in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with advanced skills in data analysis and visualization
- Understanding of statistical models
- Experience using Python to analyze data (Using Pandas/Numpy/scikit-learn libraries)
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Periscope, Qlik etc.)
• Work with the data science team to help bring insights and improve the machine learning models.
• Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations.
• Create dashboards and automated reports that highlights relevant data to decision-makers.
• Collaborate with other teams to understand their business needs and complete end-to-end analysis that include data gathering, analysis, and presentations.