Head of B2B Marketing
About The Position
Exceed.ai represents the next generation of marketing technology and AI.
We are backed by top VC's and high-profile private investors such as Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom.
Our Head of Marketing will lead all global digital, traditional marketing, and growth activities and will report to the CEO.
Your role will include planning and strategizing a full-throttle marketing roadmap, and building a scalable demand generation machine, and executing your plan from 0-100 while achieving all planned KPIs.
Our ideal candidate is a people person who has at least 5 years of marketing experience, team leadership with a proven track record in planning, structuring, executing, and leading global B2B marketing activities.
They will have extensive knowledge of and experience in brand positioning and messaging, product marketing, demand generation, and will work closely with our Sales team to hand off sales-ready leads (MQLS → SQLs).
Past experience working closely with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success is a must-have. You will use the feedback and data provided by these teams to craft product-led, and marketing-led customer-focused strategies that will help you achieve the company goals.
- Min 3 years of actual experience leading marketing as a B2B VP / Dir of Marketing or CMO
- Managed a team of 3 people for at least 1 year
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience using performance insights (working with LinkedIn, Adwords, Twitter)
- English language native or bilingual proficiency
- Proven experience in traditional marketing, webinar planning, and conference marketing (not currently relevant)
Strategize and lead the development of the following three B2B marketing pillars:
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing budget
- Monitor, track, report, and improve all marketing activities
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Constantly sharpen positioning and messaging
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Initiate SEO plan
- Build a content marketing machine (owned/earned)
- Manage a full-scale Paid Acquisition activity
- Work with Affiliates
- Develop a Product Led Growth plan
- Define lead nurturing and onboarding
- Build email sequences, drip campaigns, and in-app communications
- Provide feedback for the product team in order to make the product more user friendly