Head of Growth Marketing
About The Position
Back by top VC's and private investors such as Eric Yuan. CEO of Zoom and other high profile angels.
Exceed.ai uses autonomous two-way conversations to help marketing and sales teams drive more pipeline from email communications and website visitors.
Exceed’s AI Assistant works 24x7 alongside your staff to ensure every lead is automatically followed up on, nurtured appropriately, and is well qualified. When a lead is qualified and ready to talk to a human, the AI Assistant books a meeting directly on your rep’s calendar.
In addition, Exceed.ai automatically updates your CRM and marketing automation platform with the status of every lead it touches, and updates the lead record when they leave the company, when the contact is incorrect, or when they ask to be contacted at a later time.
Exceed is a creative company with deep tech and with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future sales and marketing using AI and Automation. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. We are warm, accepting, and positive.
What's the opportunity?
As the Head of Marketing, you will be our first full time growth marketer hire and will lead all marketing activities such as build the Exceed.ai brand, tell our story globally, drive demand through content, media and other means, produce sales enablement material and shape the strategy and direction of our company.
What skills do I need?
- Lots of anergy and ideas.
- Teach us something new...tell us what to do.
- English Native Huge advantage
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, Strategic, analytical, and creative thinkers with strong time management and organization skills
- Creating blog content, and the ability to effectively engage customers and new prospects.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tool -A passion and personal vision for what we're doing
- 6+ years of corporate marketing and communications experience most of which has been in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Successful track record of building and leading communications, brand and content strategy globally.
- Product marketing - communicate product collateral and storytelling
- Content marketing -> Website, Videos, eBooks, Case studies and Blog
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted brand campaigns and programs that generate results.
- High familiarity of cultural marketing trends in creative, media, digital and social.
- Drive demand through various channels including website, paid media, events, content, social etc.
- Planning, executing, and measuring growth experiments with a product marketing perspective.
- Design and run a variety of new scalable (and unscalable) marketing experiments with UX design team.
- Develop a deep understanding B2B marketing and sales funnels and improving each funnel by interating growth experiments
- Producing content, case studies and other assets to build out brand and support our sales team
- Marcom - produce sales collateral, eBooks, white papers, data sheets etc