Head of Marketing
About The Position
Exceed.ai uses autonomous two-way conversations to help marketing and sales teams drive more pipeline from email communications and website visitors.
Exceed’s AI Assistant works 24x7 alongside your staff to ensure every lead is automatically followed up on, nurtured appropriately, and is well qualified. When a lead is qualified and ready to talk to a human, the AI Assistant books a meeting directly on your rep’s calendar.
In addition, Exceed.ai automatically updates your CRM and marketing automation platform with the status of every lead it touches, and updates the lead record when they leave the company, when the contact is incorrect, or when they ask to be contacted at a later time.
Exceed is a creative company with deep tech and with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future sales and marketing using AI and Automation. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. We are warm, accepting, and positive.
What's the opportunity?
As the Head of Marketing, you will be our first full time Marketing hire and will lead all marketing activities such as build the Exceed.ai brand, tell our story globally, drive demand through content, media and other means, produce sales enablement material and shape the strategy and direction of our company.
The qualified candidate will be an entrepreneur in spirit, creative, independent, driven, with an understanding of all aspects of B2B marketing….a full stack marketer! Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Marketing must have experience working for a B2B tech company, brand development, creative, storytelling, multimedia, social media, experiential marketing, and thought leadership campaigns.
What will I be doing?
- Drive demand through various channels including website, paid media, events, content, social etc.
- Lead the PR and corporate communications, experiential marketing, social media marketing and analyst relationship teams to build the brand and tell the company story globally.
- Successfully promote the company and its customers through traditional, digital, social media and content marketing channels to deliver epic public and analyst relations programs.
- Define the Marketing Communications vision and strategy.
- Act as an advocate for bold and creative thinking, constantly encouraging teams to go beyond the status quo
- Operate an influencer and social media marketing plan that expands Exceed's reach and recognition and educates the market.
- Serve as company spokesperson as needed for certain media, analyst and public speaking engagements.
- Marcom - produce sales collateral, eBooks, white papers, data sheets etc.
- Own corporate marketing communication in terms of corporate positioning, brand management, corporate content management, media, investors and analyst relations.
What skills do I need?
- 8+ years of corporate marketing and communications experience most of which has been in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving brand awareness and establishing a corporate voice.
- Successful track record of building and leading communications, brand and content strategy globally.
- Product marketing - communicate product collateral and storytelling
- Experience across public and analyst relations, brand development, creative, multimedia, social media and thought leadership campaigns.
- Content marketing -> Website, Videos, eBooks, Case studies and Blog
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted brand campaigns and programs that generate results.
- High familiarity of cultural marketing trends in creative, media, digital and social.
- Proven ability to strategically plan, create and implement marketing plans and brand creative briefs.